9.5 ICF CCEUs (3 Core, 6.5 Development)
8 SHRM PDCs
8-9 hrs total, $499
Whether experienced, new or just want to know how to coach, this program gives you game-changing knowledge, a practical toolkit and real-world experience.
- Proudly display your impressive credential with the printable certificate plus, add an online ACI badge to your LinkedIn profile and email signature
- Be featured on ACI’s website for potential coaching referrals
- Be part of an elite global community of like-minded, collaborative coaches
- Fuel your own confidence by being able to give REAL confidence to others!
How It Works
Usually coaching certificates require weeks, even years, of training. While we can’t teach you all the aspects of coaching in this course, we can teach you how to coach others, specifically, to increase their confidence.
- Complete the self-paced, online eClass Everyday Confidence Coaching (approx. 4 hours).
- Pass the ACI certification exam (10 questions, open book).
- Participate in ONE practicum (3 hours via Zoom) facilitated quarterly by an ACI Master Coach.
After you complete the eclass and exam, you’ll be invited to sign up for an upcoming Practicum to do deeper discussion and coaching role-playing with up to 5 other participants and an ACI Master Coach.
Practica happen quarterly and typically run 11 am – 2 pm ET but will be adjusted to accommodate participant time zones.
- Dec 14, 2021
- Mar 29, 2022
- June 28, 2022
- Sept 27,2022
- Dec 13, 2022
What we'll cover
- Defining Confidence: what it is, what and what it is not
- Confidence Brain Science & Meta-Confident Thinking
- Confidence Villains & Kryptonite
- How to Identify Values, Needs & Wants
- Mastering Mindset
- Taming Triggers & Overriding Autonomic Responses
- Communicating Confidence verbally and non-verbally
- MetaConfidence and making confident decisions
- Good Coach/Bad Coach, Coaching Do’s & Don’ts
- ACI's Confidence Coaching Roadmap & Playbook
- Roleplay experience as a coach and coachee
"The Confidence Coach training through American Confidence Institute was a great way to pull together the experiences our clients have with confidence and increase our support toolkit within a solid coaching framework."
Diana Leeder, CPPC
"The course is absolutely ah-mazing. It was a GREAT way for me to kick the year off as a coach being reminded of what coaching is all about and being surrounded by a group of powerhouses."
Nicole Bowe-Rahming, The Fortitude Coach
"Honored and thrilled. Just finished working with an amazing mastermind group and was immediately able to apply my new insights."
Leona van der Meer, Business Coach, unSTUCK Coach, Leadership Development
Contact anyone directly or let ACI help match you to one of these or 200+ other excellent coaches we have certified.
Specialty: Spiritual Coaching, Coaching for Meaning